Shelled fish feed on Sea Moss, so caution should be taken if you have an allergy to shelled fish.
WILDCRAFTED, WHOLE LEAF, VEGAN, RAW, NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE
Country of Origin: Caribbean
Our wildcrafted sea moss is harvested along the Caribbean coastline and sun-dried. It's a nutrient-dense superfood, which contains 92 out of the 102 minerals that the body needs as well as vitamins and other essential compounds for a healthy body. For many years Sea Moss has been revered for it's super high iodine, potassium, calcium, and Vitamins A, D, E and K. It is used world wide for its remarkable healing properties especially relating to issues of the thyroid, joints, colds and flu, and learning/behavior disorders. A natural detox, the mucilage from Sea Moss is high in potassium chloride which goes to work breaking down catarrh, puling toxins from the cells.
Our Gel is soak over night with lime and made with alkaline water.
It's commonly used to make:
- Shakes and Smoothies
- Bread, Muffins, Puddings and Pastries
- Soups and Dishes
- Sauces, Dips, Mayonnaise and Dressings
- Facial Mask, Cosmetics and Skin Care
- AND A LOT MORE…!!!!
HOW TO PREPARE SEA MOSS:
1. Rinse off in water and lime to remove any excess sea salt.
2. Soak in lime, spring water or distilled water to re-hydrate. The sea moss will more than double in size and become softer.
3. TO USE (NO HEAT) - Add the whole sea moss to the blender when making smoothies or store I’m a glass jar etc., and enjoy!
GET RAW IRISH MOSS for healthier living NOW!
** The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act **